- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
Collecting personal information
- GMR Aviation Academy (GMR AA) uses personal information to better understand your needs and interests and to provide you with better services. The types of personal information you provide to us may include name, address, phone number, e-mail address, user IDs and passwords, billing and transaction information, credit card information, contact preferences, educational and employment background, and job interest data.
- To personalize our websites, services or communications and improve our training programs and services, we may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, and experiences with our products or services.
- GMR AA may also collect data including unique URLs visited within its website, browser type and IP address to evaluate and analyse the data for trends and statistical purposes.
However, GMR AA before collection of the aforesaid forms of personal information shall request you to grant us your requisite consent (in writing by letter, fax or email) to use the data collected for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party (excluding the government, or by order of a court of law) for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information:
- (a) To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- (d) To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Retaining personal information
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes except when required by law or for purposes of defending our legal rights.
Security of personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. However, you must acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
Third party websites
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do not wish to allow your session visitation information to be aggregated and analyzed by our web analytics service, you can opt-out of the same by informing us at the communication details provided herein below.
Head - GMR Aviation Academy
GMR Aviation Academy
GMR HIAL Office, GMR Aero Towers, 5th Floor, RGIA, Shamshabad,
Hyderabad – 500 409, Telangana, India.