To provide Airport planning, engineering, operational and environment teams with the necessary knowledge, skills and attributes required to effectively implement and manage Airport LEEDOAI in accordance with LEED standards and guidelines.
Other objectives include:
- Ensuring site development and management for sustainable airport functioning.
- Ensuring indoor environmental qualities for the comfort of occupants.
- Increasing water efficiency within buildings and its distribution systems.
- Optimizing the energy performance of buildings to protect the atmosphere and environment.
- Ensuring the efficient management of materials and resources to facilitate reduction of waste generated.