It is a unique course created to meet a demand clearly stated by employers for graduates skilled and qualified in airport business development, planning, design, operations, and environmental management.
Driving from the top - the importance of strategic planning and action
Upon completing this course, participants will:
- Understand the market, competitive, and business organizational challenges faced by airports.
- Know the importance of driving all aspects of airport planning, operations, marketing, and capital.
- Development from the foundation of a sound strategic plan.
- Understand how an effective air service development program will contribute to the growth and enhanced services to passengers and cargo operators.
- Be able to review the structure and level of aeronautical fees to determine if they are consistent with ICAO-recommended practices, adjusted for local conditions in order to optimize airline revenue outcomes and manage related service levels.
- Understand how to effectively plan for concession and other non-aeronautical revenue programs to deliver optimal revenues.
- Understand the challenges and demands faced by airports to deal with evolving airline business models (e.g. low-cost carriers, premium service providers).
- Know how effective facility planning and capital program management can contain costs while delivering appropriate levels of service for each market segment.
Air service development to maximize service
Managing aeronautical revenues
Using the level of service to guide facility and operational planning
Effective management of full-service, Low-Cost Carriers (LCC), and premium airline operations
Managing the capital and operational programs through airport investment life cycle
Integrating business and people-management elements into an overall strategy
Any airport and related area professional.
Airport Analysts, Statisticians, and Economists
Airport Finance Directors and Managers
Airport Marketing and Research Managers
Airport Operations Directors and Managers
Airport Consultants and related professionals
Civil Aviation Authority Officials
World Business Partners and other aviation experts