GMR Aviation Academy offers Technical Training Programmes that impart practically useful and exhaustive knowledge about the design, operation, safety, and more at airports.
At the end of the ICAO Annex 9 - Facilitation course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the facilitation-related Articles of the Chicago Convention contained in Annex 9;
- Describe the content of Annex 9 – Facilitation and explain specific provisions on entry and departure of passengers, cargo, mail, crews and aircrafts;
- Identify relevant stakeholders involved with or responsible for implementation of the National Air Transport Facilitation Program;
- Describe the legal basis, content and structure of a National Air Transport Facilitation Program based on the facilitation requirements of the Chicago Convention and of Annex 9 –Facilitation;
- Communicate the legal basis, composition and function of a National Air Transport Facilitation Committee;
- Describe the Annex 9 provisions related to Passenger Data Exchange Systems
The ICAO Annex 9 Facilitation Course is designed to provide ICAO-global training in facilitation to relevant staff from Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and relevant border control authorities to deal collectively, in an inter-agency manner, with Annex 9’s facilitation provisions and support development and implementation of a National Air Transport Facilitation Program (NATFP), National Air Transport Facilitation Committee (NATFC) and Airport Facilitation Committee.
Rs. 5000/- + Taxes / Per Participant / Per Day