The Airport Operations Programme is designed to expose participants to all the facets of activities associated with an airport from airside operations and landside to terminal operations, and equip them with key knowledge and tools necessary to proactively address the essential operational and business needs of today’s airports.
History of Aviation
IATA & ACI
The Regulatory Framework in India
Basics of Aerodynamics & Type of Aircrafts
Basics of Air Navigation & Meteorology
Air Traffic Management and Communication Navigation & Surveillance
Radio Telephony Procedures
Passenger Terminal Building
Check-In Procedures-Domestic & General
Travel Documents – International
Departure Procedure and Boarding
Immigration and Customs Functions
Airside Safety Management
Safety on Airport Ramp
International standards and Recommended Practices – SECURITY
International standards And Recommended Practices-Environmental protection
IATA DGR Category – 6
IATA Basic Cargo Introductory Programme
Live Practical Training
Upon successfully completing this course, the participant will:
- Be an IATA-certified Basic Cargo Professional.
- GMR Certified Airport Operations Professional.
- Be an IATA-certified Dangerous Goods Regulation Category 6 Professional (At Delhi Location) (Or) be an IATA-certified Dangerous Goods Regulation Category 8 Professional (At Hyderabad Location).
- Have in-depth knowledge of the functioning of an Airport and the role it plays to stimulate the economy of the region.
- Gain a working knowledge of the various sub-disciplines of Airport Operations.
- Acquire the skill set to independently work in any of the niche areas of Airport operations such as Airport Operations Control Centre, Terminal Operations, Air-side & Kerb-side Operations, Ground Flight Safety, Customer Facilities & Logistics.
10+2 passed candidates & above
Newly appointed airport staff or aviation staff working with various agencies at the airport
Individuals who would like to expand their knowledge in airport operations
Rs. 1,30,000 + 18% GST = 1,53,400/-
Total Duration - 2 and a half months
Classroom Training - 2 months and 18 days