This course will provide personnel handling flight operations with the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes required to effectively perform disabled aircraft recovery procedures s-as to restore normal operations.
After completion of this course, participants will be able to perform following functions with enhanced efficiency:
- Develop disabled aircraft recovery plan
- Activate disabled aircraft recovery plan
- Perform pre-disabled aircraft recovery activities
- Implement disabled aircraft recovery measures
- Report disabled aircraft recovery incident
2. Disabled aircraft recovery plan
3. Survey and planning
4. preparation and recovery
1. The instructor should have at least three years’ experience in ARFF to be able to deliver the course.
2. The class room with proper ventilation, light, temperature control equipment, projector, computer, multimedia speakers, seating arrangement for the participants, white board, flip charts, markers and duster etc. should be made available.
3. Online classes
Female and Male
Age: 18 and above
Qualification: 10+2 and Graduates
Graduate and above (in any discipline) from a recognized university
Good communication skills and exposure to the ground handling
All cadres of Airport operators, Aircraft Operators, GHAs, MROs, Aircraft Fuelling Agencies and
Assistant Managers, Managers & supervisors of Airlines Staff, Ground Handling Agents.
Rs. 5000/-per day/per participant + applicable taxes