This course will provide personnel handling flight operations with the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes required to effectively perform disabled aircraft recovery procedures so as to restore normal operations.
After completion of this course, participants will be able to perform following functions with enhanced efficiency:
- Develop disabled aircraft recovery plan
- Activate disabled aircraft recovery plan
- Perform pre-disabled aircraft recovery activities
- Implement disabled aircraft recovery measures
- Report disabled aircraft recovery incident
Disabled aircraft recovery plan
Survey and planning
Preparation and recovery
The instructor should have at least three years’ experience in ARFF to be able to deliver the course.
The class room with proper ventilation, light, temperature control equipment, projector, computer, multimedia speakers, seating arrangement for the participants, white board, flip charts, markers and duster etc. should be made available.
All Cadres of Airport Operators
Aircraft Operators, GHAs, MROs
Aircraft Fueling Agencies and Assistant Managers
Managers & Supervisors of Airlines Staff
Ground Handling Agents
- Should have passed at least Senior Secondary School education
- Should be medically fit
- Should be able to read, write and speak English language
Rs. 5000 + applicable taxes (per day/per participant)