GMR Aviation Academy offers Technical Training Programmes that impart practically useful and exhaustive knowledge about the design, operation, safety, and more at airports.
Upon completion of this programme, the participant will be proficient in:
Radio Navigational Aids (Corrigendum no. 2 dated 14/12/20) 7th Edition, July 2018.
Telecommunications - Volume II - Communication Procedures including those with PANS status 7th Edition, July 2016.
- Identification of the rule-making process necessary to transpose the new and modified ICAO provisions into national regulations taking into consideration the applicability date.
- Establishment of a national implementation plan that takes into account the new and modified ICAO provisions.
- Drafting of the modification(s) to the national regulations and means of compliance; – d) official adoption of the national regulations and means of compliance;
- Filing of State differences with ICAO, if necessary; and training of operational staff in the use of new provisions.
- Administrative Provisions Relating to the International Aeronautical Telecommunication Service
- General Procedures for the International Aeronautical Telecommunication Service
- Aeronautical Fixed Service (AFS)
- Aeronautical fixed telecommunication network (AFTN)
- Action on mutilated or improperly formatted messages detected in teletypewriter relay stations
- Correction of errors during tape preparation
- Correction of errors during message origination in cases where the message is flowing into the AFTN during preparation
- Predetermined distribution system for AFTN messages
Rs. 5000 + applicable taxes (per day/per participant)