GMR Aero Academy offers Technical Training Programmes that impart practically useful and exhaustive knowledge about the design, operation, safety, and more at airports.
Upon completion of this programme, the participant will be proficient in:Responsibilities and Functions
Aeronautical Information Management
Scope of Aeronautical Data and Aeronautical Information
Aeronautical Information Products and Services
Aeronautical Information Updates
- Identification of the rule-making process necessary to transpose the new and modified ICAO provisions into national regulations taking into consideration the applicability date.
- Establishment of a national implementation plan that takes into account the new and modified ICAO provisions.
- Drafting of the modification(s) to the national regulations and means of compliance.
- Official adoption of the national regulations and means of compliance.
- Filing of State differences with ICAO, if necessary; and training of operational staff in the use of new provisions.
Personnel related to:
- Airside Planning
- Project Interface
Rs. 5000 + applicable taxes (per day/per participant)