GMR Aero Academy offers Technical Training Programmes that impart practically useful and exhaustive knowledge about the design, operation, safety, and more at airports.
To provide airport planning, engineering, operational, and environment teams with the necessary knowledge, skills, and attributes required to effectively implement and manage airport operations in accordance with LEED standards and guidelines.
Other objectives include:
- Ensuring site development and management for sustainable airport functioning.
- Ensuring indoor environmental qualities for the comfort of occupants.
- Increasing water efficiency within buildings and their distribution systems.
- Optimizing the energy performance of buildings to protect the atmosphere and environment.
- Ensuring the efficient management of materials and resources to facilitate the reduction of waste generated.
Module 1. Introduction
Airport Planning Specialists
Module 2. Site Development and Management for Sustainable Airport Functions
Module 3. Material and Resource Management for Waste Reduction
Module 4. Indoor Environmental Qualities for Occupants Comfort
Module 5. Optimization of Energy Performance
Module 6. Management of Water Efficiency
Procurement Management Professionals
Facility Management Professionals
Project & Engineering Specialists
Airport Operation Specialists
Other Maintenance & Sustainability Professionals