GMR Aviation Academy has partnered with prestigious international organisations like WeSchool to deliver informative, practically useful, and exhaustive courses that are designed to fast track the career of students.
The course is aimed to:
- Enhance your competitive advantage with knowledge of building Analytical models from a blended learning platform of WeSchool, GMRAA and IBM
- Learn Analytics concepts and applications in business from Harvard/ Ivy League case studies, and from other use cases
- Gather powerful knowledge in a convenient, flexible way through hybrid mode of learning (an optimal mix of classroom learning, and beyond campus learning)
- Empower your decisions with Power BI, Tableau, R, Python, IBM SPSS, IBM SPSS Modeler
- Exposure to Niche Analytics areas of Aviation- Cargo Handling, Retail & Inventory Management, Infra Planning & Queue Management, Airline Commercial and Project Planning
- Opportunity to Engage with Subject Matter Experts from IBM and Aviation industry
- Access learning content, all Visualization & Machine Learning software from remote location at your convenience on Learning Management System (LMS) of IBM
- Attend the fortnightly/ weekend sessions and earn the certificate while you are on the job!
Cargo Handling, Retail & Inventory management
204 hours- self-learning
264 hours- live interactive
30 hours- capstone project and monitoring
- Working professionals who are keen to sharpen their career, either by taking a lateral shift or by climbing the ladder in their own
- Professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience who would like to gain in-depth knowledge and build a career in Analytics.
Airport community: Nominations from DIAL, GHIAL, and other entities
AirlinesGovernment-run airports (AAI)
Customer related to Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO)
Cargo related organisations
Middle East Airports
South East Asia
USD 5,000 + GST (Rs. 3,90,000 + GST)
500 Hours (approx.)